From: Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport (FLL) Fort Lauderdale, FL US
To: 1287 E Newport Center Dr Deerfield Beach, FL 33442-7728 U.S.A.
1. Start out going SOUTHWEST on TERMINAL DR. (0.7 miles)
2. Merge onto N FEDERAL HWY / US-1 S / FL-5 S / FL-A1A S toward DANIA BEACH / HOLLYWOOD. (0.6 miles)
3.Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto GRIFFIN RD / FL-818 W. Continue to follow FL-818 W. (1.3 miles)
4. Merge onto I-95 North toward West PALM BCH.. (17.2 miles)
5. Take the S.W. 10TH ST. exit- EXIT 41- toward SR-869. (0.39 miles)
6. Turn LEFT onto Southwest 10TH ST. (0.34 miles)
7. Turn LEFT onto East NEWPORT CENTER DR. (0.14 miles)
8. Turn LEFT to stay on East NEWPORT CENTER DR. (0.25 miles)
Total Estimated Time: 26 minutes Total Distance: 21.09 miles
The city of Deerfield Beach adjoins the city of Ft. Lauderdale and is a 45 minute drive from the City of Miami which is considered the super city of the western hemisphere, the largest trans-shipment port and the gateway to South America. South Florida climate is superb, with ideal weather conditions throughout the year. Recreational facilities of nearly every type is available. The beach is minutes away from the Institute. The water is aqua blue with white sand beaches and swaying palm trees. A wide selection of housing facilities are available close to the Institute.